Our fair-trade Nepalese scarves are handwoven by women artisans in Nepal. Measuring approximately 20 inches wide by 70 inches long, these scarves are perfect for wearing on your head or around your neck to add a splash of color to any outfit. They are made from high-quality cotton and all natural dyes. You are going to love how these headwraps look and feel!
- Breathable, lightweight, and easy to tie
- Comfortable fit
- Stays on your head after being tied
- Versatile, it can be worn many ways
These scarves are handmade in Nepal. A portion of the proceeds from our Nepalese scarves supports Casita Copan Children's Home. (learn more)
- Approximately 20" wide x 70" long.
- Great for styles that cover the whole head