These fair-trade scarves are handwoven the traditional way by women artisans in Central America. Sheer scarves are traditionally used as a body scarf but they're also perfect to be used as headwraps! Measuring approximately 16 inches wide by 65 inches long, they are easy to tie and comfortable to wear. They are made from high-quality cotton and all natural dyes. Sheer scarves are perfect for beginner headwrappers!
- Breathable, lightweight, and easy to tie
- Comfortable fit
- Stays on your head after being tied
- Versatile, it can be worn many ways
Sheer scarves are handmade in Guatemala. A portion of the proceeds from our Guatemalan scarves supports Casita Copan Children's Home. (learn more)
- Approximately 16" wide x 65" long.
- Great for styles that cover the whole head